Auto-Owners Insurance, a top-rated Insurance Carrier, is seeking a motivated clerical candidate to join our Company. The position requires the following, but is not limited to:
- Effectively communicate with policyholders, claimants, agents and other departments through verbal and/or written correspondence.
- Accurately enter assigned source documents.
- Interpret and apply verbal and/or written instructions, manuals, and rates.
- Maintain records and/or policy files according to established guidelines.
- Assists in developing reports and/or prepares requests for reports.
- Assists with other duties as assigned within the department or elsewhere on request.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Above average communication skills (written and verbal)
- Keyboarding skills of at least 40 WPM
- Organize and interpret data
- Ability to handle multiple assignments
Competitive salary, bonus programs, paid holidays and vacation days.
*Please note that the ability to work in the U.S. without current or future sponsorship is a requirement.
Auto-Owners Insurance is a mutual insurance company comprised of five subsidiary property and casualty companies and one Life Company. We were formed in 1916; we operate in twenty-six states and are proud to be ranked among the Fortune 500 every year since 2002, with written premium of over $5 billion. Our corporate headquarters is located in Lansing, Michigan. Auto-Owners Insurance offers a wide range of career opportunities and welcomes candidates from all majors. We offer a friendly work environment, in-depth training, employee mentoring, and an excellent compensation/benefits package. To learn more about career opportunities available please visit our website at www.auto-owners.com.
Job Type: Full-time