CSR - Specialty Risks Large Accounts
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Specialty Risk Division, one of the Agency’s fastest growing Branches, specializes in Niche markets and is looking for a seasoned Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative who has experience working with Large Accounts such as Contractors, Manufacturers, Transportation and Higher Education and the Money Handling Industries.
- Underwrite individual risk situations to ensure that they meet our agency standards and those of the insurance companies we represent.
- Treat every service contact as an opportunity to account round, upgrade current coverage and to obtain referrals.
- Make individual policy placement decisions based on the needs of the customer, our Agency and the companies we represent.
- Manage all account transactions including but not limited to endorsements, binders, cancellations & correspondence. Review policies for accuracy and completeness and updating agency management system in accordance with work flow procedures.
- Secure applications from Sales Executives and/or clients for all coverage including price quotations and comparisons for the carriers we represent.
- Request loss runs, issue binders, ID cards, certificate of insurance & request proof of insurance.
- Timely follow up on company/clients suspense/diaries.
- Keep abreast of change in the insurance industry.
- Maintain professional accreditation.
- Build favorable work relationships with colleagues, Carriers and Insureds.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- 7 years of Commercial Lines experience as well as experience with large commercial accounts
- NY State Broker License required • High level of organizational ability with attention to detail and prioritization
- Ability to be part of a team, yet work independently
- Experience w/rating, underwriting and procedural skills
- Experience with AMS360 / ImageRight preferred
As the 33rd largest Independent Insurance Agency in the country and 100% employee-owned, Marshall & Sterling is able to offer a tremendous benefit package to our employee-owners which includes Stock Ownership, 401K with employer match, medical plan with HSA account, life insurance, short and long term disability, vision, flexible spending account and paid time off. We provide a comfortable work environment with state of the art technology for all employees.
Established in 1864, our 150+ year old Insurance Agency has 25 locations throughout the United States and the US Virgin Islands. Our 440 employees take pride in their company.
We mean it when we say "Our Employees Are Your Best Insurance" Come join our team today!
Apply for CSR - Specialty Risks Large Accounts
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly