Loss Control - Insurance Inspector
We are a state of the art paperless operation for all audits and inspections via our web-based on-demand ordering system. We prefer that our inspectors live in our areas of operation to reduce drive time and increase time dedicated to service.
If you possess the experience required for the position articulated below, we invite you to apply.
We need commercial insurance loss control/underwriting survey inspectors in Oakland, CA and the surrounding communities. You would be inspecting restaurants, bars, taverns, apartments, repair garages etc. for property/casualty insurance purposes. You must have previous/ongoing experience in this specific type of work. This is on an independent contractor basis. No training provided. Please do not apply for this position unless you have specific experience in this field.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years experience in Loss Control/Underwriting surveys including a good understanding of property/liability insurance issues
- You must have a valid drivers license/insurance
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must have good computer skills and a working computer with high-speed internet
- You must have a camera
- You must have good communication skills
About Cal Inspection Bureau
Approaching nearly 30 years of business, Cal Inspection Bureau, Inc. has a staff of professional, highly trained insurance inspectors performing underwriting surveys throughout the United States