Administrative Assistant - Claims - Subrogation
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Subrogation Administrative Assistant's primary responsibility involves reviewing claims for litigation assignment of complex natured claims.
The following are the usual, basic and essential functions of the position. These functions are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Essential Job Functions
- Reviewing claims for litigation assignment
- Sending correspondence to insureds
- Emailing documents to attorneys
- Processing invoices for payment to attorneys and vendors
- Answer incoming telephone calls from agents, public adjusters, and insureds
- Review and analyze written information
- Communicate effectively
- Relay on training and guidance from management to plan and accomplish goals
Required Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bi-lingual is a plus but not mandatory
- Type 40 wpm
- Good customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must possess a Florida Insurance License
- Possession of other state license as required by management
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Computer savvy
- Basic calculator skills
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan and company match (up to 5%)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Fitness and recreation center *
- Cafeteria *
- Dry-cleaning pick-up/drop-off *
- Phased campus transformation *
*Tentatively scheduled for completion in 2017.
Universal Property & Casualty Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We invite you to visit us at https://universalproperty.com/ to learn more about our company.