Customer Insight Analyst
5 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Acuity is seeking a motivated individual to be our Customer Insight Analyst to support the advancement of our customer analytics capabilities in our digital channels, including website/mobile, social media, email and more. This position will collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop customer analytics, actionable insights and optimization strategies to maximize ROI of marketing investments. This position requires the ability to work in a constantly evolving environment to continuously improve product development.
- Analyze performance data by segmentation; interpret and translate data into action to inform business decisions.
- Build strong business partnerships with internal customers by providing timely, accurate, and actionable data.
- Strong experience working with social and digital data.
- Educating internal stakeholders about customer analytics, prioritizing the right KPIs, and methods to optimize business results.
- Produce actionable insights and data-driven recommendations for business and monetization strategies.
- Apply business analytics through ad-hoc reporting and custom scripting to drive optimization of various ad campaigns.
- Design, create, alter, validate, and maintain data solutions, across multiple platforms, and computing environments that meet business needs.
- Present findings in a contextual, visual data story so business users can know within minutes what the business context is, what's changed, and what's most relevant at that moment in time.
- Communicate complex quantitative analyses in a clear, precise, and actionable manner to a cross-functional team.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in relevant field such as Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Analytics or Computer Science preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience with data analysis and insights including: data integration, statistical modeling, digital marketing, customer insights, and data visualization.
- Ability to leverage multiple data sets to produce actionable insights related to customer behavior, application performance, and risk management.
- Skilled at partnering with business-owners and IT resources to improve the ability to measure and evaluate audience engagement and more fully understand customer experiences.
- Ability to consult with internal customers to understand analytic needs and help define project scope and provide deliverables.
- Ability to collaborate with developers and testers to implement, validate, and maintain analytics and reporting ensuring data integrity.
- Proven success identifying data gaps or issues and resolving analytics implementation issues, including working directly with vendors as needed.
- Expert knowledge of an analytical tool such as SAS, R, Matlab, STATA, or Python.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Experience working with large data sets and distributed computing tools such as Hadoop, Map/Reduce, Hive, etc.
This position is classified as exempt.
Acuity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, national or ethnic origin, marital status and all other protected categories in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.