Business Development Account Manager
7 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Do you like to have fun at a job and help others out at the same time? Are you a talented sales professional who can utilize your skill sets in a growing business? If you would like to find out about a company like this, now is your opportunity. One of those companies is right here in downtown Orlando, Florida.
Our company is a national leader in online recruiting solutions and niche employment websites. One of our products is GreatInsuranceJobs.com. We also have many other online job boards including OrlandoJobs.com, TB Jobs.com and GreatJaxJobs.com. We are looking for a world class Business Development Account Manager.
- Proven track record of sales, preferably inside.
- Ability to identify, cultivate and close new business opportunities.
- Sell our job board technology, cutting-edge internet marketing strategies, 21 years of recruiting experience to our national clients.
- Work with a team of outstanding professionals to continue to increase our brands and revenue.
- Can you develop sales strategies prior to contacting designated targets, using a variety of information, including live internet demonstrations and promotional materials.
- Can you handle an aggressive schedule of daily sales contacts.
The position has many aspects to it. You will join a well established company (20 plus years of Orlando recruiting experience) that understands the art of recruiting as well as the power of the internet.
- Great Attitude
- 2+ years sales experience (inside preferably)
- College degree
- Desire to be very successful
- Ability to work with corporate clients in a professional selling environment.
- Human Resource or Recruiting background.
- Phone skills. This position requires making calls to clients.
- Base Salary and Commissions
- Full Benefits (Healthcare)
- A lot of opportunity!
- Excellent work environment in our downtown Orlando office.
- 3 Weeks Paid time off
Your typical day includes servicing clients with great professionalism, calling new clients to build relationships and recruiting strategies, utilizing our technology and learning about the recruiting business. Your success is the ability to build your own client base. This is the opportunity. The question is do you have the desire to not only be successful, but also enjoy building a great company into a household name.
If you are ready for this challenge, please apply!
Oh, yes…we have fun as well. We just returned from our 7th annual company cruise and we do many community events like mud volleyball and kickball, all for great causes. Visit us on Facebook. (Facebook.com/orlandojobs) (Facebook.com/greatinsurancejobs)
Apply for Business Development Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly