Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
As a Big Data Developer, you will;
- Build SQL/HIVE databases and tables
- Define technical requirements, performance tuning, analytical and business user support
- Write PIG scripts, as well as develop data integration and ingestion processes
- Architect data pipelines and integrations with internal and external sources
- Build job automation and scheduling using Control-M, unit and system testing
- Bachelors or Masters Degree with an emphasis in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background
- Experience as a senior technical developer or a data engineer.
- Expert level experience working with relational databases, MPP systems, and Hadoop distributions
- Advanced level knowledge of SQL.Experience with Hadoop (HDFS, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Spark, Kafka etc.)Working experience with Unix/Linux, as well as Python or a programming languages
- Experience with Control-M, Tableau, and R.Data Mining/Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence experience.
What's in it for you:
- Health Care coverage for Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employee Life Insurance & a wellness Program offering free health screenings and incentives.
- Disability Coverage & an AAA paid Pension Plan.
- Robust Employee Rewards/ Discount Program, discounts on automobile and Homeowner's insurance & Credit Union Membership
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Illness, Holiday and Flex days)
- 401K Match Retirement Savings Plan
Who is AAA?
As North Americas largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides more than 15 million members, across 21 states, with roadside assistance, travel, insurance, financial and automotive-related services.Our brand is synonymous with quality and trust. Our team members are compassionate, helpful, dedicated and driven to providing legendary service to our members.
Make AAA your next career move.
'Creating members for life by exceeding members' expectations through valuable
products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with
criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE