Ryan Specialty Group (RSG) is a global specialty insurance organization that provides innovative solutions for agents, brokers, and insurance carriers. The RSG family includes a wholesale brokerage operation, RT Specialty, and a collection of managing general underwriting companies, RSG Underwriting Managers. RSGUM is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to join our Chicago office. We are a fast paced, energetic and rapidly growing organization that offers a great opportunity for someone interested in developing their insurance career.
The ideal candidate will have prior Executive Assistant experience at the C-level and have outstanding verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work with others in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment with strong attention to detail and focus on planning. Superior time management skills, and efficient management of the leader's daily schedule is a must.
- Analyze incoming memos, broker submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Handle data entry of complex broker submissions into a policy management system.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences.
- Manage leader's workload, act as gatekeeper.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Monitor tasks delegated by the executives to internal and external parties.
- Maintains office supplies inventory anticipating needed supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Process expense reports through the Concur Expense Management system.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Seven years experience in an executive assistant role in support of a senior manager.
- Time management skills and ability to coordinate travel logistics.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Excellent organization, writing, editing and grammatical skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Organization Skills: Extremely organized and very detail-oriented; self-motivated and capable of working independently on multiple projects.
- Proven track record of successfully managing upwards.
- Knowledge of insurance industry is a plus.
Ryan Specialty Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Administration / Clerical, Executive / Management