RT Specialty, a division of Ryan Specialty Group is looking for a Production Associate to join our New York office. We are a fast paced, energetic and rapidly growing organization that offers a great opportunity for someone interested in further developing their career.
Provides strong administrative support for Broker team to facilitate the process of market placement, client service, and account processing.
- Inputs and updates new and current client information in all required systems.
- Prepares documents, spreadsheets and a variety of insurance forms including endorsements, invoices and other documents
- Follows up with clients and underwriters, as needed, for necessary information.
- May process claim notifications and work with Premium Accounting on client issues.
- Provides general administrative assistant support for Broker Team.
- Other Relevant duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree preferred. Relevant experience considered.
- Solid office experience in and administrative role
- Additional training or coursework in office administration, software and/ or office machines desirable.
- Critical attention to details, customer service needs, and Broker Team needs.
- Ability to manage workload with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, and Excel
- High level of communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proven track record of being a team player.
- Flexibility in workflow priorities as business needs change.
- May be required to have and maintain a valid drivers license.
Ryan Specialty Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
New York City, New York