7 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Assurant has an exciting opportunity for a QA Coordinator in our Florence, SC Customer Care team. This role monitors and evaluates the quality of inbound and/or outbound calls to ensure compliance with company policy and guidelines. Other tasks include documenting quality issues and completing appropriate monitor forms and providing feedback to management.
- Conducts a minimum number of monthly monitoring transactional reviews by reviewing documents using appropriate forms and client procedures.
- Provides feedback to management on team performance and identify /report any policy, compliance or procedural issues.
- Schedule monthly collaboration meeting with assigned managers
- Support and assists with on-going quality initiatives.
- Support newly hired training by providing 100% QC of work performed during a 90 day work period.
- Participate in Quality Assurance training for new and existing associates.
- Assists with refresher training to enhance associates skills and reinforce client procedures.
- Maintain effective communication with assigned managers and other department managers.
- Attend relevant training classes on new products, processes and procedures
HS Diploma or GED
1 year auditing experience
1 year training experience
3-5 experience in direct processing in TKA2.0, AGS, Black Knight is a plus
5 years experience or knowledge of Insurance processing procedures is a plus
4 years Auditing experience
2 years Training experience